What does this involve?
Once taken on board as part of the project team PPS will undertake a number of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Listing each item onto a detailed spreadsheet
- Review the spec package and check all information
- Prepare and control budgets
- Obtaining detailed quotations
- Sourcing and tendering bespoke items
- Prepare various schedules and room matrix’s
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Ensuring correct local standards are adhered to for manufacturing process
- Ensuring quality control during the manufacturing process
- Co-ordinate all deliveries
- Supervising the on-site installation
Furniture Furnishings and Equipment
For all FF&E items PPS would liaise with both the client/operator and the designers to establish exact requirements needed for any particular project relating to items such as carpet, fabrics, furniture, upholstery, lighting, mirrors, artwork, and accessories. Also we would thoroughly check the specification by the designers to ensure a smooth purchasing procedure.
Operator’s Supplies and Equipment
For all OS&E items PPS would liaise with all heads of departments within the hotel regarding their exact requirements for items such as cutlery, silverware, crockery, glassware, bed linen, towelling, trollies, and all other items required to run the hotel.